8.29.2009

this city sounds like jazz...


SO i haven't really done a great job of keeping this thing updated. Life has been so crazy these past few weeks. Finally up in NYC for good. everything is set up in the apartment and done. I even went and got groceries. haha kudos to me:P

I have to say that I didn't think I would miss home like I have. Don't get me wrong I love this city, this life, the start of something new.. but theirs a piece of me that misses how everything was. Knowing that nothing will ever be exactly like it was. It's really made me appreciate the people and things in my life. Its exciting living here its new. different. strange in a way. I pretty much have everything set up here.. found a gym that i go to every morning. I have to say though I miss my gym in florida so much, it was like a second home. . Im excited for this to start things to get going.. letting go of some of the old and embracing the new. not moving on but forward:) I can't wait for my parents to come up and bring my dogs :) I miss them so much.. Plus were going to see "Bye Bye Birdie" on broadway with John Stamos. so excited:)..



For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
Arnold Schwarzenegger -

No comments:

Post a Comment