9.05.2009


So I haven't done a good job of keeping up on this blog, but life has just been crazy lately! Everything is set up and going great here in the big apple:) Im starting classes at an acting studio in the city mid September and doing online college courses { fun stuff} so Life is moving along here.. the apartment is awesome, its so cozy and home like i really love it now:)

I will admit I miss my family and my home a bit, but my mom and maybe my dad is coming up September 12 with my dogs. SO EXCITED! Were going to see Bye Bye Birdie with John Stamos, gonna be awesome:)
So im just adjusting to living life in New York, its so different than Fort Myers, but amazing:) I miss my gym a lot .. I joined a gym up here but its not the same. haha. no its all good:)

Im off to watch a movie and relax and wait for laundry to finish{ thank God i have a washer/dryer in the unit:D}

In Christ,
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment