9.29.2009

a little update from the big apple:)


Lets see here. Classes are going pretty good. like all the learning and such:)
My sister came up Saturday for a quick visit{ she's leaving tomorrow} but it's been pretty fun:)
We went and saw Shrek on Broadway which was really good. I didn't think it would be the best but it really was pretty grand:) It was hilarious to which makes it good:) Then we went up to Central Park one afternoon, walked around the city and saw the sights. We went to Madame Tussauds which was awesome.haha:) Yesterday we went to a taping of the Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. It was AWESOME they are SO funny there haha. Going again for sure:) I also found out that after 2 years of trying to get tickets to the Rachael Ray show I finally did! woohoo! Then today it was kind of cold and windy so we went and saw "all about steve" a really great movie funny and a good message:) Life is good. Miss family and what not.. My mom is bringing my pups up October 17! yay! i miss them so much haha
Michelle leaves tomorrow, then I have class 1:30- 5:30:) alrighty well im out for now watching a movie:)

In Christ,
Kris

. see everything yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment