9.22.2009

alrighty so today.


<-- were awesome:

hm. Had to get up early early today because my mom had to leave at 3:15 on the shuttle to get to the airport to Fort Myers:( sad to see her leave... on the upside she's got to come back up in a couple of weeks to bring my dogs whenever the dog licenses decide to come in the mail..

So after my mom left I couldn't get back to sleep.. had a killer headache ALL night and morning.. so ended up eating some breakfast then hitting the gym..
Met up with Matt and we went over to Central Park and walked and chatted a bit which was fun. except for when the pigeon pooped on my pants. haha it wasn't to terrible though im just being dramatic. :p.
This week is kind of busy meeting up with someone I haven't seen since 4th grade tomorrow ! that should be fun to see him again over in Union Square! Then so far nothing thursday but Friday I have class from 1:30-5:30 then an extra class thing from 6-8 .. then Saturday class from 4-8 woooh. .
BUT
Next week should be pretty sweet.. Monday Matt and I are going to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon! fun stuff:) so excited!! I also got tickets for The Tyra Banks show in October.. this is such a fun city:) .

My school is awesome, friends are great{old and new:)} , loving this city God is good:)


No comments:

Post a Comment