10.05.2009

life has been an adventure.. but isn't it always?


Lets see here, i should work harder on keeping this updated. I don't even remember where I left off.
New York is amazing, the weather this past week has been gorgeous:) aside from that one rainy day we won't talk about;) School has been really great, loving my classes, meeting some awesome people:)

Everyday seems to bring something new. a new friend. a new place. a new adventure. its nice it's like everything is chaotic but settled its a whirlwind living in this city. There is truly no place like NYC. So many cultures all crammed together between buildings, getting up everyday going to work, taking the kids to school, striving to accomplish a dream. Its a great thing to people watch here, because everyone here has a story. As strange and different as this city is, I find that people everywhere share the same feelings in life. We all have something we want whether big or small and we get up everyday hoping to get it. Its just that NYC is on fast forward. moving fast and forward every second. I like that. I like fast paced. things get done quicker:)

Well life is good going to see another Jimmy Fallon taping and I finally got tickets to see the Rachael Ray show {you have absolutely no idea how excited this makes me 2 long years of trying!} for October:) My dogs are going to be up October 17! which im super happy about. Things are great. life is good. God is amazing:)
Thats all for now. more to come...


In Christ,
Kris

. see everything yourself .

No comments:

Post a Comment