10.29.2009

"such is the essential mystery..."


Let me start of by saying I didn't have a very restful night. Now let me explain why...
I had a headache and went down early fell asleep and what not.. Then at 1:30 a.m. some guy ( who I've never seen before) is knocking on my apartment door and ringing the door bell. I didn't answer because I didn't know him and its 1:30 a.m.. He did this for like 10 minutes. Then he jiggled on the door knob.. creepy i know. The creepy thing is I live in an apartment building with a doorman 24/7 very secure, and new.. so my thought is he was someone who lived there or was visiting drank a little to much and got off on the wrong floor thinking my apartment was his or a friend. None the less I hate not knowing, it bugs me. I'd really like to find out who this person was, since I don't appreciate being awoken in the wee hours of the morning.. So i let the front desk know and they were surprised and checking into it, so we'll see how this goes. .

I'm learning I need to be more patient. Hurry up and wait.. thats about how it goes:)
Class tomorrow, then the weekend:) woohoo!
Im going back to FL. November 14-17 im excited to see my pups and my parents and some friends...its been a while.. short trip but a little getaway. It might be strange being back there? hmm
this is it for now.. later:)

In Christ,
Kris


No comments:

Post a Comment