10.21.2009




So I've been reminded recently how important it really is to have a positive attitude. A new friend of mine has really been a great influence and inspiration for me. I've realized that I say some things that are not positive, that I didn't even realize I was saying or do things that I didn't realize I was doing. Don't get me wrong Im not like a negative person, but life is such a gift that there is no time to be down or negative.
I feel so great about being here in New York City, its a new beginning another chapter. I've met some great people, positive people. There really can't be room for negative people in your life or at least mine, because it brings me down. Im so blessed to have met this inspirational friend. I've never met someone who understands me or inspires me so much. Im really fortunate.

I think everyone needs to have a vision. You have to see what you want and then make it happen. I feel like that. I have a vision. I know what I want, and now Im going to work hard to get that. Its hard but its an adventure. Life is never easy and their are always going to be negative things happening, but choosing the find the good in everything is what makes life so beautiful. I want to do that I want to be like that, like my friend. She is the most positive person I think i've ever been around, she lights up a room and everyone in it with her energy. Right now thats what Im working on being more positive, you have to see something yourself and believe it for it to become real. If i start to get negative feel free to stop me. Life is to short and days are to important to be negative. .

Life has been incredible:) Went to the Rachael Ray Show thanks to Brie, because I had tickets for the first one but they overbooked it. Wouldn't have been able to go if it wasn't for her! We had a blast it was so much fun. I honestly can say Rachael Ray is just how she seems down to earth like a friend you've known for years. The staff there were incredibly nice also which was good. For the snack of the day we got " cake balls" ha that was funny .. I kid you not that was the name:). It was the best show:) all around an amazing day:) This weekend will be a grand one:) Cheers!

Hope everyone is doing great:)

In Christ,
Kris



No comments:

Post a Comment