12.05.2009

Its Snowing!!




So exciting! It feels all like Christmas now. Watching Christmas movies, watching the snow fall from my apartment, hot cup of tea, so gorgeous:) The city is all crowded and what not with tourist this time of year and it is pretty cold but being in New York City during Christmas time is worth it :)

Let's see - to sum everything up since my last post. Life has pretty much been amazing. Really loving the church I'm going to in the city, such a blessing:) School has been good and fun like always. Im starting 2 other college courses next semester and I think I'm still going to attend Strasberg, along with auditions, plus I got the internship at "The Rachael Ray Show" !!!- I am extremely excited, It seems unreal, I really have always admired Rachael Ray and the experience and the contacts I'll meet working on the show will be amazing. God is really opening up some doors and its really amazing. God is always amazing though even when things aren't so great! It is more fun though when things are great;) haha. I'm really looking forward to starting the internship- it starts January 4 - a day after my birthday ( best present ever!) -
Also me and a friend who lives in Virginia are planning to meet in Washington D.C. for a day of fun:) I'll take a train up there pretty early - excited about that:) Then going home December 19- December 26 for Christmas, then New Years Eve in Time Square woot woot. Man, life is so exciting if you allow it to be:) Life is an adventure- you really never know where you'll end up or what you'll end up doing, just enjoy life, live it for God and things will always fall into place I believe:)

I also went to this AMAZING vegan bakery downtown- "Babycakes" it was such a cute little bakery with some delicious desserts - all healthy/vegan. So yummy. ( of course nothing tops Brookes cooking:)} that was a fun little subway trip:) All the Christmas street markets are all set up for Christmas time (central park, union square) so I'm hoping to do a little Christmas shopping their this week! that seems to wrap things up. Going to watch some more Christmas movies:)

In Christ,
Kris


No comments:

Post a Comment