12.26.2009

Merry day after Christmas. .





So it's time for a new post I suppose..

I just got back today from a little Christmas " vacation" to Florida to see the family and celebrate Christmas..It was nice:) I was suppose to leave this past Saturday but because of all the fabulous snow up here I didn't get out until Monday.. which worked out great..
Speaking of the first snow of the season here in the city was amazing- it was so beautiful :) Really glad I was here to see it! Snow just makes NYC even more fun:D So anyways back to Florida.. got down there Monday and didn't have much time to do much aside from visiting with family.. sad I didn't get to see most of my friends this trip:( hopefully another time! I did get by to see dear Brooke and had some of her fabulous vegan muffins and food..mhmm.. yum:)!! Christmas was nice, I got Final Cut Pro 7 for all of you non- MAC users or anyone not into movie/editing its this sweet movie making program thats used for movies like Avatar, Benjamin Button.. and numerous others. It's some serious editing I'm so excited to use it- now I have to think of a movie to do so I can get editing:)
It's always really strange to me going home, It's like I feel outside myself or something.. like it's not where I fit, which I suppose is good since I live up here! I love being up here and Im really glad to be back here:) although it was raining today and my flight was slightly delayed but all is good now:)...
I can't believe it's almost 2010.. so many good things to come.. Looking forward to spending New Years Eve in Time Square this year to see the ball drop live.. thank God Time square is like 5 minutes from my apartment so after all the fun I can go home and sleep!! Then I'm going to take a train to D.C. January 1 I believe to meet up with a friend for my birthday January 3:) Then The Rachael Ray internship starts January 5 and then Stella Adler classes start January 11 along with online college. WOOH lots of stuff but I'm so excited:):) God is so good:)
Well Im out for now- going to play with my final cut for to many hours haha..

Hope life is treating you good:)

In Christ,
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment