3.01.2010

It''s been a couple days hasn't it?


The weekend went by way to fast. I've been tired lately and busy so the days have just skipped right by..now onto a new week.. I don't really have much I've been up to out of the ordinary to write about so that's life at the moment..

Life is kind of weird. I mean like we just graduate high school and move onto college or some type of field to eventually get a job to eventually make money and support ourselves ( while hopefully doing something you enjoy). Sounds easy doesn't it? Just one step after the other.. I'm sure some careers you choose are easier to get into and can be attained by following the simple one after the other step.. Everything is difficult but that makes the reward greater.. Of course my industry of choice is one of the most difficult and most uncertain fields I believe. I started feeling nervous a little bit about my future and am I doing what I should be and what God wants me to do.. I keep wanting a certain answer, but it always comes back to no certain answer at all.. because there really aren't any certainties in life.. am I right? I wish someone would just write in the sky what I should be doing.. But I think that all we can hope for is to find something were passionate about, something we'll be able to serve God in a bigger way, and of course something we'll be able to support ourselves with ( that falls into place though). I know that but still some days are full of uncertainty and anxiety about being where I should be... I think though that no matter where you end up everything you do and every place you go or live is an experience.. Life isn't about being totally fulfilled ( thats what Heaven is) to me life is just every small experience pushed together.. At the end of my life I want to have traveled ( which I've been blessed to do)....have had experiences.. been cultured.. always be learning.. Those are more important to me than "making it" in your field of choice... honestly, ask yourself whose measuring your success this world? or God? ...

" For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. "



Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature,
nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.
- Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment