3.31.2010

Candle Cafe: NYC





First I went to Candle Cafe on the upper east side for lunch one of my favorite vegan places. the people there are so nice:) I had the Tofu BLT with steamed broccoli- an amazing sandwich on whole grain toast. delicious! I also tried the Crystal Rolls which is rice paper wrapped with veggies, and grilled seitan and avacado along with an iced tea:) Those rolls were heaven. So glad they put them on the menu:)! Such a good place..
After Lunch I met Allegra to go to the Whitney Museum of Modern Art and the Met. Had so much fun. Allegra is always fun to hang out with and the museums were awesome. The met is huge. haha !:) Tomorrow just packing and getting everything ready to leave for Florida... then Busch Gardens on Saturday!:) Life is good.! Thats all for now. a few pictures:)

No comments:

Post a Comment