4.07.2010

Loving Hut: Cape Coral FL./Zen Palate: NYC






First I'll start off down south in Florida where I've been for a few days. They recently opened up a Loving Hut in the Cape. Loving Hut has locations all over serving different food depending on where they are and who the owners are of course. The one in Cape Coral leans more toward an asian flare. So me and my mom got 2 things and split Soy Noodles, Seitan/Veggies and Brown Rice.. For an appetizer we got the summer rolls. Overall it was really good if you want some healthy vegan asian food. Freshly cooked to order light and delicious. Of course I spent most of my food money on Muffins at Brookes Organic Cafe in Fort Myers- THAT is the Best place to go . Smoothies, muffins, breakfast, lunch. She can make anything and everything healthy and good:) And such a sweet person and great friend:)





So I tired something new a bit ago and I remembered that I needed to do a quick review.:)
SESAME MEDALLIONS with MOO SHOO ROLLS. ( Substituted the rice for rolls)

This was really good. lightly wheat breaded Gluten with green beans, asparagus, and an orange sauce. Really good can't finish it all in one setting so it makes for 2 meals or at least a meal and a snack;) Really yummy and filling . definitely recommend it:)

Peace. Love and of course vegan food:)

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment