4.26.2010

SO, an update on life.


So I've been crazy busy so I haven't had a chance to blog about life. Saturday I'm moving to West Hollywood Ca. - I'm so excited and sad at the same time. I feel like this is a right move for me. There is a lot of film/production work out there. I have a couple of opportunities which I'll write more about when they are set. I've built a good resume here in NYC and gotten a lot of experience to move out there and work hard to get where I want to. It's another adventure.. I love experiencing different things in life. I mean yes, it is good to have a goal and a career or "dream" in mind for your life BUT in the spectrum of things I think this life is about experiencing different places, different people, having adventures and making memories. I always knew I wanted to be in California and this is the time that the opportunity to go out worked. So I'm going in the direction life is blowing. . I'm all packed, have an apartment, plane tickets, and furniture ordered. Actually happening..

On the other hand.. I am really going to miss living in this city. New York is such a special place to me and always will be.. now even more so. I've found a church that I love, met some great friends, and grown here.. I've lived on my own for the first time here, done things my way.. It's always hard when things come to an end.. Wednesday is my last day at Rachael Ray, moving on saturday all of these things I have to leave.. But every end is a new beginning.. Im looking forward to moving ahead, growing and doing new things.. BUT never forgetting this city and the amazing people I've met and will Miss so much! New York will always have a big piece of my heart:)
Thats all for now folks' tired from packing.. post later.. possibly from a new zip code.. :)

In Christ,
Kris



No comments:

Post a Comment