9.01.2010

S'Nice: NYC






So I tried a new place in the city 'Snice- a quaint little place filled with young people reading and older people enjoying the calm of the restaurant. I read  Quarry Girls Post about 'SNice and I knew I had to try it out. She ordered the Tempeh Reuben ( $8.75) and it looked so amazing thats exactly what I ordered! The sandwich was absolutely amazing! Whole wheat toast lightly toasted with with tempeh, sauerkraut, vegan thousand island dressing and soy cheese. yum. this was like the most amazing grilled cheese you could possibly ever have then add tempeh and all the goodies listed above. A perfect combination, I don't know how they do it but it is divine. Generally it comes with a side of greens but they 
had just brought out fresh broccoli with red pepper flakes so I had to have that ($1.50 extra for changing). The broccoli was delicious as well the flavor was fantastic! After lunch I ordered one (ok I took another one for later;) } Energy Cookie ( $2.75) Full of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, raisins, cranberries, and other dried fruits all pulled together with oats- simply put Heavenly. I don't
Tempeh Reuben ( $8.75)
think I can find anything to compain about at this restaurant. I will most definitely be coming back. They have a HUGE menu with almost to many choices to decide ( I asked for a recommendation and knowing how much quarry girl liked it, I had to taste)  . They offer smoothies, desserts, sandwiches, paninis, salads, and breakfast. ( lunch starts at 11) . SO head on out and try 'Snice you won't be disappointed:) Eat clean and healthy kiddos:)

Peace, Love, and Vegan Food,

Kris


'Snice
45 8th Avenue
New York NY.
212.645.0310
Energy Cookie ( $2.75)

No comments:

Post a Comment