8.31.2010

Homemade: Seduction Seitan Sandwich.


So today I made my own lunch ( simply due to the fact of having to work- you know otherwise I'd be hitting up a delicious vegan joint in the city to review.. but I make due) I decided to take some seitan ( west soy brand one of my favorites they make different kinds depending on what your cooking) I slice up the seitan and added a little bit of chili powder to it then baked it for about 20 minutes on 400 degrees. I then added it to a seduction roll I got at Wholefoods - a yummy roll filled with seeds, which gives it a perfect crunch. I also put some mustard, lettuce, and tomato on. A simple but amazing sandwich if I do say so myself - a healthy lunch. SO if you ever feel like being creative or maybe saving a little cash cooking at home go ahead and try this seitan- even if you don't make it a sandwich its amazing by itself!!


Peace, Love, and Vegan Food,

Kris

p.s. hitting a new vegan joint to review for you tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment