5.08.2010

The Veggie Grill: WeHo CA.




The Veggie grill was my spot for lunch today.. right next door to my apartment which is convenient :) Tried something new there the Chipotle BBQ Sandwich which was shredded veggie- steak marinated in tangy BBQ sauce, with chipotle ranch, caramelized onions, with lettuce and tomato . along with the steamed kale with a tahini dressing. Both amazing a little messy to eat but worth getting extra napkins! I love this place everything I've tasted is delicious:) I got a vegan gluten free brownie next door at Pizza Fusion ( which has organic pizza/salad not all vegan but they have vegan options) { PizzaFusion.com} This brownie was good very light and crisp on the top.. although I would go for a RFD cookie over it anytime:)!!

Today I took LA's version of a subway downtown to Flower Street. I call it a version because I love LA but definitely a place for a car, not the best public transportation I had to wait 10 minutes for a train, and the stations were to clean for a "subway station" to most people that prob. sounds strange but being used ( and spoiled) by the NYC subways.. I assume them all to be dirty and fast:) So sitting there waiting for the train part of me missed those subways in NYC and New York in general. It's a special city like no where else in the world, and today I miss it. LA is great ( better when I get my car) but part of me is still lingering in Manhattan. The familiar, the places, the people, the city. New York, I miss you.

Peace, Love, and Vegan Food,

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment