7.17.2010

Chef Brookes Natural Cafe.: Before you read just look at the picture and enjoy its beauty:)

Today and everyday since I've been in Fort Myers for a visit I've gone to my favorite cafe:) Had some amazing food and great desserts of course. Today Chef Brooke out did herself ( once again) . She made me a special Goodbye for now cake.. As if the picture doesn't say enough I'll tell you what it consisted of. Vegan of course.. Pineapple, Raspberry, Goji Berries, topped off with a vegan Chocolate Sauce.. I think this cake was the most amazing thing I've ever put in my mouth- but I wouldn't put it past Chef Brooke to surprise my mouth again next time I visit. This simply melts in your mouth but has a little chew with the pineapple and then the gooey raspberries and chocolate. absolutely perfect. I have to be honest I've tasted some amazing vegan food in many different places and nothing compares to this cake of perfection. Chef Brooke puts so much work and love into everything she bakes and cooks. One of the most kind hearted people I know and Im glad to call her a friend. The fact that her food is amazing makes it all that much better. :)


Peace, Love, and Vegan Food,
Kris




Chef Brookes Natural Cafe
1850 Boy Scout Drive
Ft Myers Fl.
(239) 332-2433




Visit her Website: chefbrookeonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment