2.03.2010

It's been a productive day:)


So I had a pretty great day.. Got to sleep until 7:30 which is awesome then went over to the gym, then got some lunch at Peacefood on the upper west.. Caesar salad and then got a piece of the "chocolate, caramel, vanilla cake" - like the best cake ever:) so sweet even though there was no sugar. haha.. After that I had to go over to Strasberg to try to work out something with my schedule hoping to get into a class there once a week because my schedule is super busy with college and the internship.. SO I got my one class- which is great and set up my college today.. so I've gotten lots done.. Tomorrow is a lovely day at RR show.. hoping it'll be busy even though its not a filming day tomorrow--- then friday class til 5:30 and then the FABULOUS weekend.. so happy.. can't wait until church sunday:) Life is good... BUSY but that's how I like it:):):) Hope all is good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment