2.10.2010

Sacred Chow: NYC






So today, the snow has pummeled the city, and the wind continues to blow.. it seems to be getting worse now.. Anyway I decided to brave the snow after hitting the gym and head over to "Sacred Chow" on Sullivan Street near Washington Square park.. Thank God for the subway systems in this weather:) It was a nice little trip.. then I got to Sacred Chow and I ordered 1/2 a seitan hoagie on wheat bread, and 1/2 caesar salad with tempeh strips.. then I got a sinner bar this was the most amazing "dessert" I've ever put in my mouth. also got a macaroon and a "jammie" pretty good stuff there! they have so many options on there menu.. mouth watering yum! Then I headed over to Union Square and went to wholefoods then took a cab home.. :) It was a nice day!:) Glad to be inside from the snow warm and cozy! :) Sacredchow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment