2.22.2010

Monday.... I wish you were Friday:)



Today was actually an ok Monday although Monday's are never as good as Fridays.. I think most people would agree:) I went to the arm doctor today, kind of expecting him to do something to relieve my arm pain.. a shot or something but he just wants me to go get an x-ray on my wrist to make sure nothing is wrong... So my arm still hurts, but It does feel a bit better today.. This week seems like its going to be long, partly because the weather is going to be bad. Rain/Snow ( slush) mix everyday this week :/ I hate when it rains in NYC its so gross. So the rain along with getting up at 5 a.m. two days this week is making it seem a bit long.. oh plus the x-ray.. but I'm sure it'll be a good week:) Or a week that makes me appreciate the weekend even more:) On another note.. I went to Candle Cafe on the upper east side today for lunch ( since it wasn't to far from my DR.) Got the special today which was a spinach wrap filled with grilled seitan, sweet pat., kale, and black eyed peas with an aioli dressing- with a side of vegan cole slaw. It was so good and big to.. I'm not huge on the wrap so I mostly ate the inside but it was full of stuff so It was really good:) Love this cafe. One of the best and one of Dr. Oz favorites- so I'm all for it:) That was pretty much my day... we'll see how the week goes:) RR tomorrow all day. tomorrow should actually be fun so fun guests and work to do:) woohoo. adios - enjoy the candle pictures!

CandleCafe.com


Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment