1.27.2010

Angelica Kitchen: NYC


So today went over to "Angelica Kitchen" on East 12th Street a little past Union Square.. Got there about 11:30 for lunch.. I can't really say the staff was all that warm and inviting but most of the food was pretty good.:) We split a Salad with pecans, croutons, pears, and a really good dressing:) then we got a bowl of Vegan Seitan Chili with Vegan wheat cornbread. The salad was great you don't get as much for your money ordering the salad but it was still good.. The Chili and Cornbread was pretty amazing I have to say. This is a place I think would go just for the Chili and Cornbread.. I would prob. say if your not really into health or being vegan you should start of trying peacefood cafe or the organic grill ..unless you want chili:). For dessert we got an orange Hazelnut Parfait - It was alright but I would def. recommend skipping dessert there and going to babycakes or maybe a cup of yogurt.. overall it was good for the chili and cornbread - Great food but my least favorite of the restaurants I've hit so far:). AngelicaKitchen.com



No comments:

Post a Comment