1.10.2010

These are a few of my favorite things..


SO from now on with each post aside from gabbing about my life and things going on I've decided to write and post a picture of one of my favorite things in this city/life I come across:) Just something fun:)
I really don't have to much new to post about. Life has been pretty rel
axing these last couple of days.. This coming week is pretty busy but looking forward to it.. hopefully some fun times along with work:) So thats all for now...



One of my favorite things in NYC..

Babycakes- who would have guessed?;) Not only are the desserts vegan and healthy- but the staff is awesome! They are the sweetest! I personally think everyone should visit Babycakes if you live in NYC even if you aren't vegan. SO if need be - I will take you;)



Kris:)

No comments:

Post a Comment