1.07.2010

:)

So I have to say today for me was a long day, amazing but long. I think I ran around the whole city of manhattan today.. Interning is so much fun! Theirs always something to do at the studio- which I like. I love keeping busy:) This is such a great experience... and I love running around this city.. I am looking forward to having tomorrow and the weekend and then Monday off:) Then back on Tuesday for interning - which I'm excited for. That was pretty much my day up at 5 to hit the gym then to RR then home relaxing now. . I'm so thankful to be there though! The staff is so nice and the lady whose in charge of the interns is so great and helpful! Such a great environment to be around and great experience:)
Tomorrow Im hearing 1-3 inches of snow. hmm. fun stuff:) Babycakes then Union Square then back for a little R&R. love it.. enjoying Life in the city:) Hope everyone is doing great:)!!

In Christ,
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment