1.04.2010

so another trip in the works:)


I sometimes wonder if "contentment" is a good thing or a bad thing.. I mean If your content then maybe you'll never push for new experiences. Thats my thing I'm aware that Im blessed and I love my life but I always have something new in the works, and thats what keeps my heart racing:)
Im starting an internship tomorrow - something new, exciting:) But planning another international trip- this one excites me.. its this something I've wanted to check of my list.. I've been to a lot of places but this one is much different then anywhere else really. so another adventure is in the works.. life is good..


In Christ,
Kris

“I’m not an expert on the places I visit. I’m not an authority. I’m a visitor, a traveler, an enthusiast. Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart, but that’s ok. The journey changes you, it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, & on your body. You take something with you & hopefully you leave something good behind.” ~Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations

No comments:

Post a Comment